From Fox

Hi.
Would like take another minute
of your time an clarify, earlier comments on request for financial support
made about a week ago. The request was made in expectation of having to
shell out alot of money for market data.  Bad idea, right ?
Right....Given the PSM software now works very well in expanding my information
sources and can be extracted to MS.  There is no long a need for such
financial support.  Thank you PSM...
I can now recommend - If your
looking for a software package that can download data from Yahoo,
this is a good one. With a little help, in tweaking the  extract utility.
I do wish to thank those who
gave their time to help me through the struggle of getting  the PSM
software by http://www.dtlink.com  to work
for me in downloading data
from the Yahoo site.
I plan to pay the $50 for the