Mentor? Yea Good Idea!

Hello  Mark,

MB> I made the statement once I thought I knew how to trade until I went
MB> to work for a trader (who's name was used in reference as part of a
MB> traders profile recently on the back cover of futures magazine) who
MB> could really trade.

as  a follow up to this - like i mentioned i was certain that knew how
to  trade  as  well or better than anyone, until i went to work for a
real pro.  i went to work for this guy hoping to just steal what ideas
i  could  and  be back home doing my thing within a few months.  well
the  longer  i stayed the more i realized i really didn't know anything
at  all.  my mentorship lasted full time for years and then progressed
to part time for years and finally i did make it back home but i value
staying  in  close  contact  with  my  mentor  occasionally.  when the
markets do this and that - i reminisce and FULLY understand where i am
and  what  the  possible  scenarios  are  that  may  play out.  i feel
prepared  and  do  not  judge  my trading on a minute by minute basis.
like  a  lion  in  high grass near a water hole i have patience and a
understanding of the probabilities and the task ahead.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx