Our internal newsletter

To Mark Brown et al:

Here is a brief blurb we send out to our family to keep them informed about
what we're doing.  We usually do this on Friday or whenever we get a signal.
I'm not offering to set up a mailing list other than posting our activities
on the list for a while longer.

<< For everyone's information, the March S&P closed today at 1392.80 right
near
the low at 1391.  We are still short in the system, which has a 25% profit
on the initial S&P short.  If I just would stay away from the NASDQE, I
would be better off.  It turns out, we are still just break even on the
short of the QQQ, not too bad when the NASDQE is only 80 points from its all
time high.  I may be wrong here over the short term, but I certainly would
rather be short than long right now.  Of course, since our system is short
term, we could be buying on Friday.  For Thursday, we are still bearish.>>

We don't count profits or losses on open trades but occasionally do let the
family know where we stand in our current trades.  We did not mention the
short DIA or SPY here but here are our open short positions:  QQQ at 194
9/16, SPY at 143 9/64, and DIA at 110 1/32.  We are also short the S&P March
futures at around 1417.00 +/- .50.  I just sent my brother an e-mail about
how he calculated that we're at breakeven on the QQQ.  They way I figure it,
we're 5 7/16 behind.  Maybe he's factoring in the profits on the SPY and the
DIA???

Anyway, we still short for another day or so.

Regards,

Guy
Fax (630) 604-1589