OTC Brokers

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000080 face=Tahoma size=2>I am looking to trade low value OTC
stocks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000080 face=Tahoma size=2>Does anyone have any experience with
any Internet-based brokers that charge a fair brokerage on 10000 low value OTC
stocks ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000080 face=Tahoma size=2>&nbsp;... and one that allows
foreign customers ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000080 face=Tahoma size=2>Biggest problem I've found is a
per-share fee for trades over about 5000 ... can get expensive if the stock is
really low value to begin with.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000080 face=Tahoma size=2>Richard
Bone</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Feb 02 06:30:36 2000