Re: metastock-digest V1 #821

From: metastock-digest <owner-metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 10 January 2000 21:36
Subject: metastock-digest V1 #821

> metastock-digest       Monday, January 10 2000       Volume 01 : Number
821

> Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 09:43:08 -0600
> From: lissen@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: MetaStock 7.0 EOD version
>
> Al:
>
> In all fairness to Equis, few software shops are able to meet their
> projected shipping dates.  This is true of large shops like Microsoft and
> smaller shops like Equis (no criticism intended).  The available methods
of
> managing software projects seem to be  ignored by most software shops.
> While most of these methods were developed for mainframe projects, they
are
> equally applicable to desktop projects. Using these methods seems to as
> much a state of mind as anything else.
>
> Lionel Issen
> lissen@xxxxxxxxx

Control Panel,
>   via the Window's RUN box(Win Prompt) and via the Window's VDOS box(VDOS
Prompt).
>   It gets its information from the real PC clock(above), and presents this
as though it is
>   the PC clock(eg a VPC clock, a virtual clock), now on your DeskTop (eg
thus in Windows).

> - -Your DOS clock (real mode) can be accesed via the DOS prompt, eg with
the DATE and
>   TIME commands.
>
> Excel doesn't get mentioned here, because it is only getting "information"
from Windows
> and its Window's clock, eg it cannot directly access the Windows clock,
let alone your
> PC clock, let alone your PC's BIOS.
> It is "read only" information given by Windows.
>
> Shuss,
> Ton Maas
> ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
> note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
> http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas

R0lGODdhFgIjAqUAAAAAAAAAQAAAfwAPfwAPgAAQgAAQjwAfjwAfkAAgjwAgkAAvkAAvnwAwnwA/

nwA/oA8PgA8Pjw8Qjw8fjw8fkA8gkA8vkA8vnw8wnw8woA8/nw8/oA9AoA9Arw9PoA9Prw9Qrw9Q

sA9fsA9gsA9gvw9vvw9vwA9wvw9wwA9/wA9/zw+Az39/f7+/v9/f3////wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACwAAAAAFgIjAgAG/kCXcEgsGo/IpHLJ

bDqf0Kh0Sq1ar9isdsvter/gIsD1KpvP6LR6zW673/C4fE6v2+/4vH7P7/v/gIGCg2YsYy8tiYqL

jI2Oj5CRkpOUlZaXmJmam5ydnp+goaKjpKWmp4mGZC0CBAIDrbGus7KyAwQDELe5u7q4EAS/wQTA

wcUEEcMSBMvNzM/O0dAFEgUT1NYG1xPa3dwU3eDiBxTk5hUH6Orp7OvuCurwChbz9fQX9fj6CvoL

/RcLMPgLSFCgwYIMDCZM2ABDgwwNG2yQSHGiRYkYLGaUqMFiRwccNHAAuWEkh5IPTnJ40KHkhg4c

TsKE+YEDTQ41c+LcqbOn/ocPPz8ABfGBqNEPIYoiXZq0KYgQT6OKADG1KtWrVkWEqCpCa9euJL6G

HSEirNmyaM+aHUFiRAm2buO+nUuCbom6eE2U2KtXL4oSfwMDHiy48InAh0+kQIFCMYrFkFGoeCyZ

8uTLKVSkWJF5s2fOoD+vGE26tOnTqFOrXtFCFSIBsGPDgg1rwC7buHLfCrZ7mO/fwIMLH2aAQAEC

xQ0UUG6g+fLm0KNLgM6tObcDByZgz75dO/Zy3w8gYEcBQbwK5uVVUM9+vXt4FehZiD/PgoUF9gHm

92cB4IX//lyAAQP/YSAgBggmqOCCDGqQ4AYYaNBRRh11tMEGFl6o4YYa/qrkUkwghihiiDDF1BNO

QgUl1IostigUUS8WBYJRM9YI1YxQ5fhUCDlu5aNXXwUp5JBfkWWkCCPAlWRbTLJFApNPRnnXk3ft

VaWVWGaZpV57IRYYY4cxJuaYZIoZGWQppKnmmmpqlqZmmnGmggqgrWbnnXiy5horsLjSZy20zHJL

K70U+ksvvB1zTDLBJJOMNJBCM001lGazjTeYfhMOOQaUUw46n7YjqjujwpMAPevJx08+q+7j6kD+

FSTrQQMqVGtDDDk0ka4V9arRrxxtANJHIZlUEkkrediSTDY1e9OJ0PKE008oDqXUUUkRlS1T3Oo4

FVRZYSVuVVtRReRY/mmlq1ZabJUF11xyuVWXvFXmtRcJXA7mF2H8FtZvYo01BpljZ1a22GWSZZZw

nJ81HNoKdwAwWsSjtXYIK7FlXNsrr9y2i27D9DbcyCQjRxxyyyHnXHQsszyddQYc0A123nFH83bg

mRMqeue15/N7qcInn3316dcff/4B+N8FBAp4oIEMRi11hFRDKCGGWGeYIYcXntR1SSOGTSKIM/Ek

VLUupu3iUTTW6HZUOEbV47c/Emn33Ugi2e6ScEHpd5SA13ulloQT/leXgAEMZpmMU8YYmpCz+Wab

ncFJ52Z0qvCCFIZMzLnEel4cy5+BAmrLoajzIszqxAyzqDKSRio7/jPYXFMNN5fiHs7u43h6zqjA

k+peOvKoqio+97Taqj/8DCQQQLTOGlBC09/qEES8XqQ9RsBiHeywxoafEkrLvhST+Tc9K220PgG1

ogdsK7VtU93KLdW4+JPLFZBgiZX3ugBkV1veMsB42YVeeLlLvvrSrwb6y0uJExiYCnYwy1gQMwxj

2MMctjlMdA5iLvAg6Cy2iozRRjYdwwVuPtYbkZXshcMpznGSs5znMKdl0HlZN2B2sx7azBzhGQ+o

zEM8nv3siO6hz3yGdp/97OcCR1tagAZUoKdN7YoOQpDVJpQ1DW2NaxvykErERsYSra9aKlJb2mB0

rRnJyG03sl+P/ub2o63g7Y5HMpKS+ta3JzkpcFKqy70KR8gS5AuCYgpT4xpHQck50k2V88yc6tRB

RgDgkpdsxAcraYkPkvA1sFCD6QRFStXlogymLEYuXDcMRiHjlc0oQ+wIkIZmYKNSuLNUN8qgO3B8

g1O+A1Xw2qGG85yqeKxKnquUF6tYRa8MtKJerXKVK4pkz1cV2QiEPCKskHRTJMhC1vhk4pKylY19

Z2wfGuOnLfm5k35OAdf9wkVPqpTLbugKoD7b1SR4+XNegrOXAq30l3090IGEAVhiBkZBg1UGgwtz

mERBw8lEYPKijNhkCC/hyT3FpgyyAWltPAayFsLwpMMoQ3GC/lEclapMpTiEjkoloNLrzOyHNatZ

zoKZDiKW4T0/RSIyK6BEojkxilH8Txn+0zSoIciKV5Sagxy0xS5qDYwdyioZy0i2ZuXkbGoM64rY

+TY42kiO5eIR/+7IVj2OhY9++yPgAim4Qtr1cAkN2OIWOabFPO4xaQKsIzszOThl5nIryFxFMakI

xipCo4vIZGQBsIiOis4VspQFSEtXSl+kElGsU1QrYRfLF8ROlqWdlDWwwcsC8BJTvuyUbH3HU+ER

8wWi+mkR7cFb5DFzef8gCECgKT1bVa+a2MPm9rbJvWB9r1jhVMk4WVLO853Tq+nMbk5+oiL4Xcud

7YQnUuSY/r/yesVcaw1L/8iiT3W5q4AF9Ce9EFivBRoSoQc1jJccI8GCTaaCFcSgJCfKwY1aVLIt

cGwqQLdYBCvYYhXzKGxE+tEX4AYNuklDMGS54TOk1MMfNsOHWWocWr6AOTZcDhqaswYDqPQAaKhZ

Gr5zBnIQcT1BdU8ZFHAGHJ8BPmmwz33QcLQ1XKAMTUODgs4Q1SxmJEJcrJAXsco1MYJtqyMyI7RS

JNY1jvWNbzxr3HTEIzp6xY5stVse9dYWvjUpSnKlEl0HaVctHTKCgNkrX8vUyMGuCZKGlRNiQRgJ

BC/Yc5bM5IMhHLoShtLCscisiSNtWgHIcgBmOKWFIYBK/mCUwdOyLEMyRI0M1KJWUmeIRhlY+wJu

vPbVrXaxSstQDlrDuAzkwHUFdH3bXu+6DPQA9jx2bAEz4GOpPH6BPsrgDzMIhLjQfkGtkIyBMjTE

2ry65nKby1ysDeub4ROnsqprTu2a233r/G47190tptxPnvWk5z3P9T/37nMt8TUgQBMoUHwR9L75

xW8EFcpQykTmvw9dWEQ3yPDNVHSylM0ogw3cWIxKPMKim7AoH61CVJp4NxwOuWk7THITh1jEJl6p

yZhj4hc8B6ayZvGJaXriCdQU1zbHbc65Y2tb78ynaZBHjnfs42C/QD7EZrZ9llpsZSvV6UuttrQN

BE2p/kd1QVN98tWkfFUqe+1DWM5yV58F1i6rkaxljduY5ZbWuqUZj2xmM1z9ONe5BrTOhcTrfhO5

ZzP5XU2CfSTlDDtJzCX24QeO+MUJ3YhFH7rRr8FspWexWTXg4tO38LjmR47pkYu85DRnxqllZ+pa

urbVp3d1rGENDp/zusej4vV5iJ5spL+AHzs+trKTjYZmv2Ag0X52GqbH5IdEZNva06Y2O/JccKpE

3OSrLrPSd27tcvd97FxKeOtHZvPmb97p9R977W3vd5lfvlWir0Dva1CBP/AwA/crwQzuUIQjLNCd

afjDEJ9gQz924o1ncZU1QhJmaS/AMRpnG6jEQiZ3/nme94Aj1oCfV3IcJkMpV0MqdXo4BFMceGK3

hh249oEgiFvmMB60dmPJBjRC9wI6dns+RlTAFh/A1nRHsx9L5Xu+RyBRNzVVJ1UPAmXbJGUX8kVe

9yFXFnZdZSLrw2VmxyJs1DZhpnbkVWY7cmZr9XZBsmZ842Z99DdyJmdWIkh4ZyV3FjB5pld911f0

52dsAmj5d1iURHEVp3gDiGgQ1390yGifxCcGSDqVd4CSF4idt2md1mkmBmqgNmov4Cild1qmlVo0

x2qqN4mypnqt9wK1hom3hlsUoGuylw6fqA5lcEzC1nTDhmyouHtH9nurSBDBtwDQlBDUhm3YZk3K

/uUrysdN3wY+0YUS4zZ9zlJ97EMt2Kdu2neM4hVPVwFv3qc/6CUk+UR+AMRP56dvdsFvXOJviNN+

Afd+AbNQjzF/B3dBCod/+vcZ/BcJkDWH7Ph/GFdCGodCnfcKGLYLGtaALcdhEjhy+ShiLkVisnYG

NrRiMvUC08FLN6dzOLeJZgAeNaYOQKeCL7iCZlAPQVYfvQdFSwUgSxV1q+hsCcJkV5d1VcV1U1aE

X4OEImJG17UiaNOETqhuaSeF3adWVYhmWKhmcceFcVV3gFRXY6glejdwfJeGfmVwgcWGbkh4iKVY

cph4jrCOB5ZodQh5rOAno5SVuuELHpdKicJK/sYwWsEwO2SpWrZjKbrUS7zTKToTisMkPPCwW8aT

D7n3W/7RPNDjPMWFELaCXMd3i92zfLoIXc8nXdJVPiWCPjuhPugELdeXItk3P+1Wk804LuCHk+qF

FuPXXmphfvn2T9dYX2QIcO7nQPD3jfLXUPZHjvinQQTGeImWh4+XjpBgWfCoMfJIUgzIG/qIUr5p

gTR0Q8KJQzpUHTeVU92xHSFYDkJkY+eRHhIpVDB4dEXVRDWIVEmTNFTkNFeHRT94NRSCNUNIZRxi

ZSo5NkrYE0wIk0oRIzUShXAzhTxyk1aYk0KihXv0Zn8UZ3gBhnQWlPeFOGZYlGn4d0jJhpNT/liS

NGj853iMRpuPYJugNDpaeTqtUI+elaFfGZaNMlqPMktlWSm4pA1pmSmy9UudCHs785bBYyqo0lun

aJfABSt7GU196RDWY4vIl03dQyw+Gm6GWU7kFoyNaX1fZS3xI5nbB0/vVplZAX7QWG+cKUDvZUBy

sW8BlY13xo2luXfgmALiaEEBVo5veI4U9ZSSIJWVIKEYY0IcszErtEIgwxu++Zsnw3LQYUMxlUPU

ETPHmZw+tFO/wzO7FZ2GWg9ExURFgx/YGSDZ2VRPA1XdqSAkCYQmOZ4oCXbn2Swx0ZJlx54xyTYz

GZ812XZXaJ9ZuJNwtZ8+SVcJBKBZMpTf/kige3aUkBN4krOUldOUh8cCvvqrwBqswMpgwlqswkqA

l8UxnKWVhvJZq7NKHNo6HTqWIFqtkFI7tUOiuqOWmtI7OsOitnUecslbyaNMzMQ8zqSX0WOjx4Wj

xqdtypWLzuVthHksQboSiGld2MWYwjgt7gOZxiiZyUhe8fZ9+4OZ4ieN5QdfVnpAd6eN7Nelprlf

qbmG9ceab+ia+ndRHNuxHTsaHhuyH2uVbjobb6qbc5obdbqywIkywqmnLVOcfepDyBkeQUQeKGhE

h2qoSlSdjGo0/pFU2gmpk+qDWgSE4dl15JmSmnqeWraE/8qeTwhmZRVHpWpmboeqeZNH/vk5d17Y

n686OEFZhqepZwVqsQhKOQoqaHWSJ277tiT7J6TDrJ3VrBoaWmL5Sh8aorFzS9maOyaqKSjKlqGy

ouHaohVwTEFTrjL6Ks1Uo3zZrrjirrsCmDzKbT4Kbr2YLEIKjC3Zr9t1pN6VpOA1meMlT8xYsM6I

T1KqsPhWpeg3Xw+rpf/Gpd2YVwQXjqqJsQJmpqIBt8C7GnuICsRbvMZ7vMibvMq7vMzbvM77vJ2w

J9A7vdRbvdZ7vdibvdq7vZ8gvdz7veAbvuI7vuRbvtjrveabvuq7vuzbvu4Lvuj7vvI7v/Rbv/Z7

vxF6Mfi7v/zbv/77v9AbvwA8wARc/sAGfMCapL8IvMAM3MAOzL4C/MASPMEUXMHJG8EWnMEWTAh4

oMHqi8EeHMIMvDlhQAWyKcLcC8KLwMEs3MJssMIuXAcwHMMdrAg0/AZoOr2GgMLiq8KJQMIlHMRC

fAQRB8RDDAVFfMRXkMRKrAQQ6rw7zMPwq8CP8MQebAhWDMUAkMXUi8U5zLxcrLxRLMUpTMWOEMYV

7MVljMbPq8bVy8bHO8ZkrL0+DMcS7MZ0vMVffL56bL0NyrHLK8dzzMerEAl2/MB4nL2J/L2L/LwN

akmScMKcIMiDbL11LIcduwmSjAmyCciXsMmZsMidrMnR28cB6H9tbMqJl8mgDAqP/gzJkNDKIlTJ

eVzIkPBweSjLqJDLsPwIEafLIoTLvKwJwJy/iEeHxUy8jWxRy/vKkTWHvyxZAhjKyUzLcWzGjYDL

jee8w9xYhcbMpCDKCfbMxFzK2tzLqZyO1fwJzuzN4+zOv0zO1GzNhIwIhozJ27zKdxjP+szMhiaA

3XzK0YxR8fzPitaOA6jNyAzO70xZ0qx4Dm3QDvbOC3bO+dzQ4+zQ/ZzRyMxYAb3MFA3OET2V0IwJ

7czQnszPDD3L9GzJ2MwIFo3S5AzR/LzQ/SfSM33K6FzTIs3TJA3REnfOQE3R0fzTJI3R8JyH4uwI

Q/3QK13USH3UKw3Sw+zUUR3S/pNw0ldd0548zy1dvZccmwCd0/D81DK9yiodgO6M00jd1GQdlap8

1io912Vd12yd0PjM1HY91Hed1mf9f+oMy3yd1sms1YR916X81WD90iuc1zOd0mRt025t176M1j5N

1yFN07K51P4s12t92HjoWJsd11j92X+dyUS90n9d0Tlc1aYd2qh8z3otz5Jt1ppAyYrNvGEtz5S9

1m391qAd0Fdd15ht07xtMTGt0am93Fut2s7N2d482cxN286d0Qkc2MDd25fwx9Mc2m3toGu6zrkd

zoxtw45N2XPt031t28Id3Gwt3dLs28h93jfd0Jht3+j93KSd2T192tnN39Yd/tStLdivbdyUcMjK

LN7jLQq7Ld89LdFRPdYo7dGl3dXeXdb3TeFQKeDoPOERjuESzdeAjabTfNDTLeFE/WAnTNUEftrg

fct7rMULnsq2XMUxzsnyK8sg3cX7Pb0r3uPNi+CogNszfs01fsY3/sk5Pgk7rsNAzs3GnOTHK+Sn

QORFXrwNzgndbb5bDtdUPuRPvryxzdp+LOVirOBXXspHns1mnsZhHsBv7tJfHgpzTt5pHsjl/cNt

TsFNDud1juVxjrx/zuBofue3Xd43nOiKvuiM3uiLvufX7OiSPulysMkgbMRNnOmavumc3ulDDL6e

Huqi7gRWfumQbuionuoo/lzqiH7qqv7qsH7Hlt7qsV7rtr7qs77m5n3rvN7rE8zquq7nvj7sxG7A

wG7PSF7syr7s+3vsMM7s0B7t7uvsNi7t1n7t40vtyY7t3N7t16vtbO7t4j7uzQvuMO3q5J7u6h7e

tUnrptDlx43j6z7v9Gzujf3u8Z7vllDo9N7vCGzvu04Ko1zZWu7vBi/FAC/sAh/LCqbZQA3hDh/d

Bz/xC5zwLTDo1Q3gwa3e8Z3UFP/xxp7ryB7uHmSsDg7N6v3hAA7bU22sLv/yMB/zMj/zNF/zNn/z

OJ/zOr/zPN/zPv/zQB/0Pz/yTC7yz+5Ba3DyGm/Znp3fIU3pUB/1Uj/1/lRf9TfMAkSfpkZf7Uj/

zZBc26W93GCP2CBf9uWL9Ry19dvOUVm/0+z99n3t3mY/9+SL9p2k9iTP9pNQ4hQe8S6u3N4N+HQ/

+Cnc9u3e7sF+8ZBu94Tf+PVu+PmL+JAPx4zv+JY/x5Vf9JJ/9Hp/+Z6P8JAP15vP9Z3/+aZ/xaGf

wKO/9p2U+qf/+v/u+gO4+nnf+rB/+78u+/9H++ceyrqP+8Df7L9vMbx/710f/Mhv7MNv8ZQ//Mn/

/O2b+Vpf/AFf+mQs9Nif/dq//dzf/d7//eAPrM7fGsuP971//Jgvsuq//uzf/u7//vAf//I///Rf

file://Z///if//pv/4lf/pvlT/1A0Gq9XELjEXlkvZJN5xMalU6p1SYLYNVuuV3vFxwWj8llc8u
VVq/Z

a4CLqV1asU8s/Enczs99/z7rT3CQsNDwEBEM7oWx0fHx5S6ObnKqzkkyr0iuMtFT7PJTdJS01DQR

ryqTky7w6q3zSI/1tFYq1DZXd5fXNJVqlbLVDlZzL7a3FjeZudn5WevXspgW2DUpOGlWGArA+7oJ

XEu8d5nlnIUw3Qt93e7LHVp+PhqZWBrYHpNcKBtpW5W+Ftf4CSk45WA4UbjixdPVEIpDOfQoVoyC

L4o/SwKxFdRoBGC+J+IKJoxiEgnKPqEkSjzV8h07izNpCsEYkRo3/mv39IXcOHLkNyOuvhEdSNDb

wKFCDSo1yHSoUqhHkzaV48plvxbr2ik5t9VIV63p3IkF+xVJ1q3owoZlO7bh17Jvz9a0q+tXO71K

cgYctu+mEJ+39PEjaPXwUcRLrSIGl+Wx4sVRu7C0w1WJ1n6Y267VDNEz2MxXRnP+zHmu5tN3WdeS

pvcco7B9RarySFvWJp1JShad/DtQYqpVSTYOfuQ4ZS6W3ZoG/bx057Vvy6a9TF216OqiVe/l3hq8

KHx6Zc8OHJFj2tvnB2cs7CRx8KLJncZH3piyUaeOfVfGiq0776DrbLsBvztQOu02E6vA6AgMD8JP

MEKnPPPSw+bC/tl4MqYa3jy0b7/7fqtPxOKa0m9EeP6zjjuXDFTwMwcPhGlAFx+8McYIdTTkpiVi

+ci9v15hTze/gMqvRPzoW5I+ElOKiij9hANktM26kxEtA02DEcEXUcMywOy23JHMPgJDBkj0hOyI

yGNOmso3yJaqar8o5XwqqTufVJIq5KBSia+02NrSrOlapGu76chq8Qq6FK1rwUTnWjRSSMu81Izz

hsxQCU63Wq+nImujacozlgEF01RVJUNTNj3tx9NTLeRwNz/no9OWyP6QFQy1Vv0V2CdaVW9YDNck

NlQ3LcIVP1MBzcjRYKWdNoliZ+3wFlBpNZLaY7v9FlxFYBtX/i/cCPP22ibaUzPcadp9F14rbp13

Xms7RbcfcwUT9ad47WgD4IAFHpjggg0+GOGEFV6Y4YYdfhjiiCWeOI1Xt4pVWyfWtcNiaiH5GOSQ

RR6Z5JJNPhnllFVemeWWXX4Z5phldkTZnQBLFlt/dd6Z51L4sHnTbUftmeiijd4V4w015vfco51+

Gurlkr5Z6H6jvhrrrGHF99M2c9Ya7LB1/tldqpeuWey01Q6X7GyVVpfpINeem+5g284oY7jRrpvv

viO8G6e3tYmbXb8NP9wuwIkR/B/COUYc8sjpUXwfxnPbW/LMNbeF8lcsB8lxTATSFUp5mvSwkGcP

Maxo1SPv/ryjz/fFXETlThzE9SOpyF0U3hUaRxDfPwFU+KhhV0/2IUK/YvQ9Sw+ejGeLR2R623eH

3vQqqnf6+EDN1vvr2vU8Dtf+pCLHfDxRlI9ZPJ3sk3w6dU3ffD3rbH84KNlX/3n684TvRPvL3+0g

I7/6MGUqA3QfbxI4Pzj9KUQFRApxIMifCRrFgPDqnoa+Nzjaia9OTxmRfJpVqvE9r4SMeR9x+HQf

EDlmTyhqIQvfd8AZqhB1NGwSCSVjwwimEElAbCEKa8hDHO7wdsb54RJp6K8N5it5GxOdFE64vhs2

azjzk0oRneckEJEOieo7XQ27uKQRKjGIWATOGUOYxhfO/qmJ4UhfG4UzHyy+MTlyuhMe0ejEqQXt

bOFzIQqlZMc22k6LehziFb/oPPYhMEmObN+t0PjIJlJyiTkMIiZlyKT+kO5+JhKiJcMoygN+koCn

RKAhZajBP7qqak3rRgitGCLlgDKRW8wkIyNZnFZesXbWQ98mf2fLRUbSi8V84TCDacpdJtGYTERd

ihajyGgyM5pseyWyYim3k5QxjSsEJwj7aMsoASePH0IkMN04TikBc5msoyM838lOaQrRmCcM5xgz

uMxbIlOcY9smX7xWKwA285YVzKdQtKikBLrPkwENpgLzZz/j4K9+/1TgBW1FRjNa8J8KpehjGLrA

lJS0/osjLakvywencvovg2QE1xM/FcXlGStcKNleM3Y60VxtLhE05VXXcGbQaZmkp8BK6hiWClRv

lg2Q4DPqqubIQK019Qv4c6oghJo3Dwpyq2EVqxm6atMPjhWtaWXHQNP11amqFa5xlSVUYRnIt8oV

r3ndmm3MCla9/lWtZe1g484KWMOOVbBRdSu3DtvYtCa2rlJlrGMpu1XIctOukxUUuTjbWc9+FrSh

FS15SDFa054WtanlLBEWhlXKXpagRdUsX+hVW9veFre51e1ui2KvlfAWuMEV7nDrRYSUDbWy8GBr

vgo6Ww5Sy7fOmtl0qUsyOPgWucmtzHKJ2s3Cea5b/tElKwCqW17zNuK63NXudrmWJikyL3Dh7RgZ

sHBe+1I3vVxbr9Taqy/lFTa7mBJvGep7XwPDLL/TRN5+xwDbthIWrLgg6QQ7apEB05e8jPiGIzbc

iA5r2BsHNm+CK7xgBofBwcyV7dBi1yeN1jObzrjwN6ehYQ/bGMcZfkGGdaxjEc+MxGJs8Yl7xV33

3jQtApEwOZHp2kHMeJY13vGNp5xjKvf4x/g1rn6JzGK89fWuS9Zoky08XxpnCxI8pjKHcVzlLMss

yG7rsnL721wve2+GSBkzPYaV0ZZalBiPwHKb28xjH7/5ZXH+8pzXWucVWw28JQT0RynSqvikU4RS

/ib0oAm9Y/IeGtEtU3R8Gc1fvg72chEulfUkyuf0sHKf1lhzoWct6FDHbNSLK7WpgRbZxd75udk0

0S+hYWkyPzPQbl6zmkMG6lur7LqndXJjU9zdzAIbiutc4yFdfeaArnofnXYzs9ks7menDA7D3TWv

6YpZyWK7psL8c4krzRF/3k/Wnv7wvovi4RCf22XXbe26CztkX0M4zNN+Rp9XmlBAhxvgEU8vygJM

8CQ72ruP0zV0zQwKZ0f8zbmunMWdO3LFIrzk8eZ4aT8O8h+LPNIkn6ucT57qhH8LyihuucsPDHOD

y/y7ND+4zVNe8TLlvFc75/l9fW5ioAd90TUH/h2AFS7jjut86bduOp6frvFeu/vXkP55sJCuoqyH

Os6G5HrX4Xtqqc9O1Ti/etLPjmhFP1TlbG/712Ob8SlufFplZ4fS617dUfPD6DKv9pGpLneWFz7L

Ww+23i/u9qFPPcIU0/zmDzZ3eHAe9KFnw5YtT/l7lb7v1xb7PyCPaFK03u7qZfvi/ftenJq+Ii6Q

Nu5v3+7Uv3v1vH+GuoUfFiPXHsmnL/7yMUV7Owef+dEHj/MfPXPpX5811Pf73rHf/cQd//nW9/74

Jwf+6j+V/OmXh/ZVL371v78c5t9+7+Fff16wH/jut//+fSb/9qOf/wKwtPwv/wBQAA8wqAgw/uz0

DwEbkKsUEOXgzQEnkKwgkOgkkAIzEMUsEPPuSgM/sNFQ78EuEPpA0ATZTejALgJL8ARbEAPX7vcW

0ABdkAYZcOxGsANTrgZ3sPL4DgfhzgN5UAjxTwahTgiP0Pgw7v+MEAmPkAhX0AabkAafkASjUApb

kApz8AWv0ASzEAh1kAtP0Av/y6/CsAs58Au30AwzcAxtrwfXcAfbMPmSEA55UA4Lrg7ZEA3JMAjz

cALvsAz90AEBsQ8FEQEJEQwN8RD30A2VTxFBEBGBQbUmkRIr0RIvERMzURM3kRM70RM/ERRDcbQY

cQ4FA/ZOERVTURVXkRV/TAkL8BFj0elU/rAKZdEWs+3t+PAWdxEXLy8NedEWh4rxgJEXhRH5iLEY

vQoKkdEQjTH8mFEQnfH8oDEPpXH+qJELrXEJsXENtREWu0DtkqrquNGpvLEIuaCh5CXKDooctcsc

lxEcY2gLDoIe23G93rEW41Eh/gyDGuh/+MfFqsoe5QoftTAM/JGN4gjf7gncBjKwlDEfG2Vc5OjF

jk3bsoiNFEUUN5IjO9IjPxIkQ1IkL9FiCvIX0eNjjgTGWu2eJgOThqAVY1ImZ5ImIY+mepEWDZIJ

gWglKY2dMM0hM+cm8y4nT9Lrimnb7i2heInVgrJuhtIkddEGw9HhOumkxgelHskpEQcq/iFSJ49y

K7GvK8GMBcNS+MYS1b7y78xSLEvSK41yLdlS+tAyFxvxYuSyLakkLeGS+/By+ejSF6VyBv3S9ACz

KAVzJwlT7wwzBuGxLxUT9xjzBxETLCGzMN2SLK3QMi1OMlXsGvfKcEZSNEeTNEvTNDMxVjBzLykz

LvsGC4gLNmNTNmeTNmvTNm8TN3MTN7FLNetyDofyahJvM72AN/XSNwsRbIRzOLmgOK8iMwdzbZRz

OesBOSevMSOS/vhGOqezCprzFc8xO58SK9BiQQCkPKukShwlWqDRO0XQM7cxPK8yppiKGabnEhok

O7iEK8gTTBiFG9vTB9/zG+NTmNTI/tsUDEE9wT4DAT9n5EoSBEecgxwB1Pcm0y5hJx21Zx2Rcnh0

7kETxT+/AyY+FEKZkUJT8DrV8jFTSn9spR+ZBaUGaJUwih9btIckqCqbssUaFDRCtEukY1La8USj

LjAv9NVgFCh9CIxK6Zh6MtN0qJ4acuR4ND0TZET9E0TZMzWNs0h/k1NiiknxyU50aKLQB5UqqZd8

Kr6oVEyslEVIND9NdEudczWNFHjmqZ0QiiHVbk60rZa+iE/ljE1F1E3Rc1CpcUhJrUs9MB3D1JwA

KkmjTCnD1HfuM0ILlVAN9VL/c06/0zEJlCdjjdsWspEKNCFfLErVdOPUkzxbgj8z/tUr4sJXeDFR

Ae8w7fRNFGpMLxKi4MiL8O6B/udPXSyUiO0GY2IiILNWTW5RE5Gq/EA4ZxUTLHNZY+5WvRResGo7

uXMKqvVYrW1A3xBctHUclbVT3RNcwVNctbNcFdNbZzFF+RJU1WZbufUizjVA0/VT11U87fUM3hUG

LRRbD6de/dUJANY6BbY6s6ZgDbZa8LVCBVRdHdE125UwERYn45U1V5RuWED0PhZkQ1ZkR5ZkS3Zi

IBZFFdZZwaYmW9ZlX7a6FpYoNRZXHZbkOlNfsZNfbZbRcHYY1ZBnk8tnj3Flg7ayhvYZW9No5wxp

p5Fjl5bBmvYz7xJqS01q4XNn/qv2HnuzWYGWYU8TbMNWbMd2NFGWSK9VZoNTN9eWbdvWbd8WbuN2

bTF2ZlXWa7GmwGBWb/e2FRnGv57WVml2YEOTvATAcA8XcRNXcReXcRvXcRuX8PhWclFxEU4mTQCX

WdG2aBm2cB/Xcz8XdD83cieXdAsPu/52Xq1VcNPWeDo3dF8XdkF3dEuXdnnudOk2KmvWb+ordl/A

cH1XcYEXeBN3eH93cYv3cH13dmuXec/tds1WUTUXA6myDCzWYnkXdoX3eI03eIl3e7t3eZtXfEMO

Y3D3LTd2XjP0enSHQzWUHQ0Be19XeJGXEX6Xfun3e703fMeXfw3seWU2dwf3/n1lioo2NEHXt30H

ocCIF3+5VwDqF3EhGIKTt3gruH6HtxEeWAD2t387uLz+d3PrVmL3lWIP+HxcVH+QFCspSCsZqIUJ

SaQaLMMY2Hsd2HcxWIM1GIcrOHkp2IaV14OD+Nl+obY0FnNV127LklifNM9GiVLLFEkiI4x+64Z7

OIev+Iqr2Hi1d4cj2Iq5l4c5WIjHOOAqYV4O84i/9WeV+IhEtZXq6ExNSJNcUlU9TotzGIcdGI/3

eI+1V495GIuBmIwH2X87IVBzNjEzd3U396OU8ictaJL6aZMOGcO42IsBGYz52JKz2IutOIwJGZTP

CyPw7nJTV42JVgIbFZ7c/ilNEUKJVpKrOveOdbiTbdiTvziPf1iXxTiUezlkbgLxUDdrAzeJp1Ie

T9WJmXKUXllUqfiLn7mBOVma+TiCL5iCq5iXfVmbHQGE7zaAg5B6i5VX4cdX8whYy+ciM2q8chma

Y7dxkTd0s3mbt7mb2Rheixk6w8Ni1cOPa1mP3dmfX1ee59mX61kzA3aEdbaEXZSSnWGf+XmC7Reg

J1p2Cdqi0a18oZeYE1pFTbkmtAoR8vaiR1pvDTqfkZij5XWY6XWgSdqlbVfazPc5EzltRPqlbzom

h0um61SAXdNkfxqog1qoh5qoB0ajFRmfaVpscJqpOxiAz1d3tfbErjZc/hdaqt2Ra6XXnq8asKh6

YumQq6M2qxf5bsM6rryahMHarLGaS7X6oNeaIMc6qSsTrqlNrlMafVe6rvMKrRVarffartuarLca

sB/rrhFZpa26sPn6sNf4rb+WbDvS8wSwrztar8XmNeVWs3VL8AKwshP7r9m1pFurs/nvs/NasaOz

pW33uIQZCxsblQmbc0s6o7MRtpM2jcPGpmvSpIfwtp3Wo5Pz0FZb62r7Ck87ql0Y74zGpokb7Yxb

CpG7pxE0IR7alR+v3GSyt+3wt6cWQ03YQE3Bumcju7UbuptQuhl1mj6Jhc2UowLovXWJvV/YmqSr

1vp2Eop4MmswvXVw/thaeZmZyEklo1RhKJbLOyal4YyNeAq7G2tTO5/gKElB6ZGFLILiGKCgldNm

Eh8OuZRdsL9TeY5d8pD/BNbc2E/tiYrNjRVHGX8+/LUFe66VlkWf+LqxiYu4bcLDu5JZfBWBeTX5

28GrOrRTyipzvCLzY8CP3FF3hdxocrvjcMi/GjThI1DjBKRcGIXhG4XtB8tVac8I7Mk5/LyRMMRl

OxHG276de4jL3AmnPK2rXLlfEndaY7eh3M19W8bxOrlzQc3XGWajXMj3HLFRu8g7ls0BTvdMy7XF

EM79Ws5FG2Z1erI9+9EtG8Jruqg3vbT378wfG2tC2bYJ3bFPerED/uvSQTvST52xST22QZ3VgerT

TT3WxWrWlbrWw+rW6TrXUd3VcTu4e31zdp3GhR2tiD23jV1zkD3Ylf11Ut3QV93ZdR3a+3zaLava

p/vasf3Xgfuytx1ymP3bwZ1gs511yX1uxD3T0b3cu927K53d8dbcVSGy693e7x3f813fRXLeqaCp

/x3gA55m6PQ4413xoLoUDf5oEV7hb5bhG57gvhni103iJ95qH97iexbjM77LKp7jiczjDzJ1Pn5n

Qh4Mqq4eSV5aTD6rRp59VX5VWN4L3LsfO4ok/lFG2xvmL0Xm9VFPyTTTlpIh63jn76LnJRI2WO3e

5LgqdzxS9h3q/qNe6qf+3vt9I1Lyjo6N6ZH5JQXe67/ewNT90LM+T7c+x8eo6J1B7KWd7JMShy5K

mWMs7TnH6hmQk3S1T29+hfcIIOeeGdaeauvc71UF8IFzHgef8Oue1tFxuRH/bxQf1x2/aAof3iWf

Wijf8nUb8nk987ln84u9848G80Nf3t39wcee9Ilm9FMfalaf9T3f9Imc7V+/5D8/2Wlfm2KfygMf

9yff9psdb6le+Ief+DvxqFG60K093Teb+Zvf+Z8f+qPfG3a64Mu6dYWd+rsWzdUW+4//lIF93LWm

YY02+9168cX/z7ey/Acb1q//6U2FvnyGP9czVuu/Oez/r9Z//sYxF+Xr0+PyEwhYrSGxKCwik8Oj

sulsMZ/S6ZN5tDaxUOKVu/RSw+IxuWw+o4mu15jFJrMAzvja+XK13055Osxv/vWhBaLFfRlVlUX1

LQrCgWklaU1CgjleYmZqntWJuSkSGgF0Kt3lSYVutqQSsaoCOhpuZbHULtlSXuFy1XYhJt7afgnP

FvdiER8q+xbPLT8bv0pPU/eRUn3CudLpJZl6diulApD/yZEXla8mqZurr6LDxyO9D5Wbw9vj17vP

uyLJgpKsma9JzIRFEbKoEUBlsxBCS3irGUFLvaZEOgitGseOHpFcwxgO27ZRI4l8C5NtD7t0+uzB

fOlSZiA+/jZntsq5Tme8njJ33tTpKVSyYwUrObRybKOzYBAPZVwazeHUSEokQkVK8SPXrppCSlk5

dI5JO3jAoWrJc63QmG7vBa1JT9y9t2xjBnWrkhWzhxEt+dXKsGHFqloDT7XIlLBiw1S9Qo7M6eQc

ylVKgkV5VqVlvXrz5t3ZNnRcuOz8zcSHN7W+um34LEyadXZhrFsGO6atsTaiRpQeP/6NGLfk4saV

ZK4MimzyFimxdRY92q50QnKrr6ZCmjpQ1tKXU+x7VODGp89wCx8OVbxs34KzSHqf+Dj9+kWaX41+

FbPl5yLTznUXaNa1sl13bYlmoGpAqWbgWE4ldFFBCiW1/otT8/lWlISJWSjQLrFdpaFVHhJzES8R

Emefil7hJ4l+kvBn1ilPwGUTP0K1c9o5BaJT2jzp/FjXjtSdg1prC4b1D1cjQpZiUytCGWUaLQL0

IkAxNuFfWFYKoiR9XhYCJkdOLimlmWdyRKURXHKBZSmbQdeRmMXNCZ5kAxWHJ5p78mkNm2LtxVx/

cP4njWto1qlNn4sy2qiZanLB5hJuekPolo46GhCmm3LaKTWQLiEpFJQioWUVonraZKKpstqqqy2A

CoWoml7ZnKnKvRolrbny2iursQJKkqAyouWrfbsam6yyewI7K6lF3JoFqstugiy112JrXLN2wmir

padm/huZteGSW+6nfzo7bJbf4mquRyy4EK+889Jbr7334puvvvvy26+//wIcsMADE1ywwQcHjC63

tQ46o7sdvRCxxBNTXLHFF2OcscYbc9yxxx+DHLLII5Ncssknj+zwg/t5q/LDL8Mcc6/BYvSsZi7L

nLPOO/dJc5Lqvokzz0MTXfSd6WZR1rpCG920009r4vNlQFfKNNRXY511oa9RXSq70modtthjr7mw

KC0XS7baazctNVldQ/t1fmzTXbfObicN981p2y2JUX8DHrjggxNeuOGHI5644osz3rjjj0MeueS9

KKxo0mhz1nfSNXLeueefgx666KOTXrrpp6Oeuuqr/rPeuus1bms5yw3zrXmbKOOeu+678967778D

f0fASmcue7e0F2+7KMEz37zzz0MfPe9rfMyN1W9fjnycyi8vvfffgx+++LoDS/z2XGdPbPKwVLNq

H+4zAsD489Nfv/3hlx87+rOrfz771PwDfq6AXxriYDH5VQyBFFPgxBjYwANGzIERnGACKbjAjEnw

BRm8Hwc7iLv8VW5/x+vf1v43jQCeYYBdMWAFW3hBF77whRlE4Awt+ECM1dCDOtyhyUB4vbylb2m1

Uws9bhSkHukoQe9YYj2AZKMfraMfSMIEC2N4QytKbIPkWCANHbhFDXqxi1zEIAR5aMYzdsyHQ6yZ

/t6GEK250YiIDMpOPnDiE7ZcB0cwIZCDVFHFcmgwi1tUICAJOciLfVGQEQzjIscIRkc28JCLlF8O

FRlJSNoQjZrsnRrXF6ggBm2NOJlOgj4ToLe4po/fOdCB8uhHGlrSkBb8oiwhSMhABvKWsNTlBHl5

RVpaEouJbOQlr7jJY5JPD547WwhXNkIhelKOpiwldkapoCNBUR4CwotppMFCBsIyizYMZybF6UtK

mrOX6czlOsXpTnAi8p3ypOAtkWnP3F2Dcwz74X7a6By5uQhA1iTSKKt5ndDEsZQNehc5cQlPXNLT

mDdEp0PVWVF2XpSiXpyoRN150Y+Sc4P3HOnH/kLSTWbyE0b+fGNAEzpQarrjlHfMjithmpOFIihq

Dd3pOHtaRo1GNJy7jChGNzrPcrYToxZdKkmbGjKwNLFN+nPmPqHpP7qk8kaoHJITlYhEBmVTm3rE

kVZ1OsuQovWs8ZwlW4kK0ZB6VK1vFSlFmVpXpTo1r2k8CV/MV8JP8s+qfzUUnfJkyLoWUpCIlaRR

39pWkB61npFcLFBhWE4JilSvmqVYJ68qLFBWTZTYDKsfJENAKmbWZKnVoRYtC9G4bja2FevsYNkI

Wq+ldBBR/Qhpl7Ra2Y4Ms679LXCdSttLGa+qoYym7apYXJQN85HFDOZzn3tccCUXpYJFLvcm/lXd

74JXfNdtF1W1u1zPNpe44V0ve0/mgsX5lbvllar2aqs557Y3v/qFLuqmCthnnte+fYMXwgps4AMj

OMEKXjCDG1ywZv5XuaFlrub2a+ELfy+3olgpQKvU3Q+DmFV46+dt46bhEKM4xfQZsUpLvDcKqzjG

MjYOi6/E4RPPOMc69iPSAhtg+e44yEKeRo037GI3drhsQ14ykzNR5DbdWLRNnjKVgfxZH08YvVXe

MpeVLEIJ41bKXR5zk588qSjDmMxqHrKZR4VmLa85zjtu87ist13syjnPQqazzZCMYz0DesA9BnCW

BRzoQ3OPz282NKIbbTdFH/mff3Y0pbEG/mkshznNld602C5N6EzDmdOizpqnwWxiT0wu1apeNatb

7epXwzrWsp41rWutuEGb+sVUwDCve+1rC5uNviQcNbGrXOf46rrYyi5znyW97Gcz+diYgza1dSzt

+lY72ym+9rC17e3ucvvO3x73gJvNUnKje2zh/nG62022dRfa3fIOG7xBPe97W9rcScY3v3NW71P3

O+BG+3eyBW5wf+v74Aq/W8IX7vCXEdzPD594uSLubIpj/FoWP3fGO56qje/b4yLPVMNHbvJWgfzk

Kv+4uW3t8pfDPOYynznNa27zmyOu2acLwOt67vOfAz3oQh860Ytu9KMjPelI9+fKm24s/js7PerL

grrUqz4zZFs9656iuta73imuez3sjQK72Mu+J7KbPe26wjq+le521GXp16z4tQaZPm/1Vpe0wnMw

3w9mrb33PfACs/i95Sf4w/8rDnMPua/+zvir213ehneX4sWNLcdDvNmF53jj9f54XmH+YYS/O+ev

vvjMW17jmif9511VeXZnK/SUX73kSw96z6Me9penvbsnz9sm1pTIuNfEoTZx2hbH28mFYGjke2/7

Ltkxp8I/fSaCf4nj21j3sZhWm88w+tq3PoVqQWg1Xp/8QUjz+k6mvh+3omnUNr/dvudIKG6CfVCw

3xEDNGJN+FHWWORf1LzASihEiXhI/qSAiE7FX7rNX/uM3/3hX+qVASscVFy4xEGtnwQuHxsohXMM

4EREzBUMYDd0389E2uaFnxnU3x6t0PCpHyCk0l2QEgSemfYV0BtkgxvgIAdGTKjISjRMy9ScIOt5

xAqyUkeYn729jwmBhmfIwxJloA1639/4oA8SIA/+YBYq4BCCXxGOn/R5kwvqX0tgIB1JHw26mRSa

gQ5KzCdcoRa6IQ5uQRAKIaYFXAM64Fg5YRgGIPTJYBNiRxleguxRkXM0RIlwoBVgoayUoG3ZYb/h

YfsA3ylRQxICHCYUn5BQ0xPyyBTFjwYqwki4wSjaAg9exCLO4St8n/OlIMv1YbgQ9iImnMQIeuAO

1iJKREoYLiC6ReLuvWLs/WIBBY4W5qIz0KEJPiK/9aLqBaPqgWIZYEyw+EwpCt8uktsyUoslFhws

NqMqzKIdHKMjftodPt+raKPEzd4zPh3vyV85up4YVlw3Th07MqA7ohw8kkss5iM98uIA4lzM4SM3

qmPnWeO4vd1Bkk6W/OPMzd1Cyhw/XiNCSuTnwOBEWuRJFdFFaiREql1HtmCseGRIMhRIimRJCh9J

mmRK6hRKqmRLCgLauWRMvhJLymRNDgVN2mROXgZO6mRP1opDAmVQCuVQEmVRGuVRDs5GKuVSMmVT
> OuVTQmVUamQQAAA7
>
> - --Boundary_(ID_MlAhMANxLTN/azljOBp9tA)--
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 18:49:49 EST
> From: Arsk0jn@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Need Custom Indicator Help
>
> Hi John,
> Maybe your problem is your math logic. At least that's what it looks like
> from your example. The (L-C) can never be positive (i.e. +2 as your
example
> states) as C>=L. So why not make it (C-L) and add this to (H-O)? Since
> (H-O)>=0, the answer is always >=0 i.e. 2+4=6. If this isn't what you're
> trying to do give us a better example and we'll try again to answer your
> question.
> Regards,
> Joe Nemecek
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 20:03:27 +0100
> From: Alain Jossart <Alain.Jossart@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Quotes conversion
>
> Al,
>
> According to my own Year2000 data experience :
>
> a) there was no Year2000 problem at all with Quote Plus Virtual,
>
> b) there was apparently no serious Year2000 problem with the Metastock
> Output program run either MANUALLY (Start/Program/Quote Plus/Metastock
> Output) or by Quote Plus SCANS (ProcessMS command). The only annoying was
> the Equis Metastock/Downloader Open Directory dialogs showing 1900 instead
> of 2000, but, as I said, the historical price data was correct = ready for
> Metastock use. This 1900 "cosmetic" stuff was corrected by the first QP
patch.

> c) there were serious Year2000 problems with the Metastock directories
> auto-update (READ "AUTO") run by Quote Plus Downloader. The DoSplit (87)
or
> 10h exception errors at least. This was not completely repaired by the
> first QP patch. Get the latest one (see Gary Lyben instructions on Quote
> Plus site or Quote Plus e-mail list). The occurence of this problem has
> most probably put the Metastock database in a questionable state (clean
> rebuild by Metastock Output Tool might a good idea).
>
> d) The latest patch "requires that your current qp_meta.exe program be
> dated 8-18-1999 or greater" [GL]. Your 6/21/99 build is too old, please
> request a new CD from Quote Plus (Janene <janene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>).
>
> e) All the above has never damaged your Quote Plus database. Only
Metastock
> data are in question by c)
>
> Alain
>
> At 12:22 7/1/2000 -0600, Al Taglavore wrote:
> >Alain and others:
> >
> >I have followed the posts on this Quotes Plus to MetaStock data
conversion
> >thread, and feel that I am missing some thing.  I have QP ver 2.1 with a
> >6/21/99 build date for the qp_meta.exe file and if I am having a problem,
> >am not aware of the problem.  My data is handled with my new ver 6.52
> >MetaStock program just as it was with ver 5.11.  My charts are correct
and
> >the data shows correctly on the datapane in the Downloader.
> >
> >Please enlighten my as to what problem I should be having.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Al Taglavore
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:05:03 +0100
> From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: how to improve generalization in system optimization
>
> see below
>
> Regards,
> Ton Maas
> ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
> note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
> http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas

Command.com)

> c. Running Windows and in the MS-DOS promptbox, will envoke the Windows
VDOS commander
>     (build-in in the Command.com) since Win.com already has actived the
DOSbox.

> Since the multi-usable commander Command.com is build-in in Windows'
Win9.x operating
> system, than having a separte DOS version of Command.com (single usable
for true DOS only)
> on disk is not required.
>

> > Is that what you meant by the Windows VDOS box?
> >

> Window's VDOS is only a simulated (Virtual) DOS machine (thus not a real
DOS machine)
> that is only to be run within the Windows environment (the Windows
operating system).
> Therefore too, you can have as many (simulated) DOS machines running (eg
windows open, a
> standard feature of Windows), limited to as many windows(instances) as
your PC MEM at
> that time can handle.
> Thus meaning too that you can open as many VDOSbox boxes as you like, and
advanced,
> work with all machines (boxes) simulantainously at the same time
> (like having 10+ PC's in your room) .
>
> DOS on the other hand was a single one(1) machine operating system. In the
old days, when
> you started your PC (and DOS was installed), you would than
"automatically" arrive at the
> single lined Dos prompt, eg
>

> C:>
> A:>
> (C if you were pointing to your hard disk drive and A to your floppy disk
drive)

> More instances of the DOS prompt (eg having more machines running) could
not be
> achieved, eg it (DOS) was a one command lined very limited operating
system.

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:58:31 +0100
> From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: how to improve generalization in system optimization
>
> - -I forgot to mention that the Windows clock can also be accessed
>    through right clicking.
> - -The Dos clock is not visable to user, eg it can only be "accessed"
>    via the common DOS commands run from the DOS prompt.
>
> Please provide more information. Please be more precise and precise in
detail.
> Describe better all your actions, program details and file details.
>
> for example the following:
>
> 1. "my system tests in Excel"
> Ok so you run Excel, and in Excel you have Excel run your "system test".
> 1a. What do you mean by a "system test" ?
> 1b. Is this a worksheet, a workbook, a macro?
> 1c. Or are your actions envoked in Windows and only calling on the Excel
program
>        when it is needed in your test?
> 1d. Who originated/wrote your test?
> 1e. What are his/hers programming skills?
> etc.etc.
>
> 2. "Changes to the _date_ are made in accordance to the date of the system
test"
> What do you mean by "to the_date_" ?
> 2a. Is that to a date function in a spreadsheet's cell ?
> 2b. Is your script at that same time still in Excel/VBA?
> 2c  Is your script at that same time back in
Windows/WinScript/VB/VBScript?
> 2d. Is that envoked within an Excel script(macro), where this than will be
running in
>       Excel's Visual Basic for Aplications(VBA) mode (VBA in Excel is
Excel dependant) ?