Re: Linking DDE to Metastock ?

There is a program called Metaserver RT .Allows to send DDE-data through   Omega ProSuite 2000i or Metastock .I am using this program since 2 months. Very reliable and accurate.In case of configuration errors at the beginning the author is very cooperative and patient.There is a Light version for $ 59 and another version which gets  also offer and bid quotes.(I forgot the price around $ 100 I guess) You can try the demo at  http://www.traders-soft.com   Demir Henry Amand wrote: Does anyone know of any good program that can link my datavendor to Metastock ? My data providor supports a DDE feed but metastock can not import that. I know of a program called Omnicom but that seems a little expensive ($1000). does anyone know any other programs that do the trick ? Also preverable a place where i can download a Demo ? greetings and thanks in advance, Henry