Pulse Portfolio Management version 1.1 is Y2K compatible!

I had assumed that my trusty old warhorse, Pulse
Portfolio Management System, Individual Verison 1.1,
an old DOS program, was not Y2K compatible.

 Just before spending a lot of dough on a WIN95
portfolio program with lost of bells and whistles
which I don't want, I decided to test Pulse.

 I entered dummy transactions as follows:
  1) Buy 100 FAX on 12/12/99 for $543 and sell it on
1/12/00 for $600.
  2) Buy 100 FAX on 12/13/99 for $786 and sell it on
12/19/00 for $1,000.
 I then printed out two different reports for the
period 01/01/00-12/31/00:
  1) Short-term Capital Gains and
  2) Long-term Capital Gains.

 To my pleased amazement, the two reports properly
showed the correct amount of s-t and l-t gains
respectively.
  Can one conclude that this old DOS program is Y2K
compatible? (Yes, I know that Equis does not support
it anymore).
  Am I missing something here?
  I would be interested in anyone else's experience
with Pulse and the Y2K problem.
       Thanks, CMA