From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of A.J. Maas
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 5:26 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: suggestions@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: explorer question

AUCH,
that's hitting the nail right on its head.
An issue that the developers haven't thought about (yet).

This "Automatic Maintnance to Lists"-Tool feature is not included
in the MSK+DL programs, and definitly should be added.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas

cc - suggestions@xxxxxxxxx