Re: Karnish systeem

CMA,

 "1) Sell the opening (long or short) X-number of days
(?) after the indicator above moves from below 100 to
above 100. (Is this on a close-to-close basis?)"

Specifically, sell the opening the day after the BB Histo closes above 100.

  "2) Buy or cover when the indicator goes from above
100 to below 100 or from above 0 to below 0 X-number
of days after that occurs."

Buy, when the BB Histo dips below zero (the following morning).

"a) how many days after the signal
does one act;"

The following morning.

" b) Is this close-to-close or intra-day?"

close to close

"c) Is this to initiate or to go short or add to a
position?"

Add to positions if the indicator "repenetrates" these levels...otherwise
reverse when it triggers.

This is as simple as I can make it.  I've published the rules three times
and the signals are posted on the chart I supplied to the forum.

Steve Karnish
Cedar Creek Trading
http://www.abbracadabra.com/cybercast/