Re: Tushar Chande's target prices

Owen,

A:=Mov(Abs(C-Ref(C,-1)),10,S);
This is a ten-day SMA of the day-to-day net change in closing prices, so
I would take TPH1 and TPL1 as indicating the probable range of the next
day's close; TPH2 and TPL2 might indicate the extreme range and could be
used as an entry point in the desired direction or a stop in the
undesired direction.

Could you give a reference for Chande?  The web page is that of the ISP;
something additional is needed.

HHP