From: Tom Strickland <tstrickland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: December 13, 1999 08:53
Subject: Pyramiding

Does anyone have knowledge of, experience with and/or references to
pyramiding? By pyramiding I mean the systematic increase in your position
size as the price of your investment moves up (or down if you are short).
I've seen many casual comments about pyramiding but no systematic, thorough
studies.

Tom Strickland