Re: winning systems for losers

In a message dated 12/11/1999 6:11:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
lissen@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Joe Granville >>
I remember that statement, Lionel, as I was a fan of Joe Granville back in
those days. His comment was: Half of the people that bought it (his book)
wouldn't read it; of the half that read it, half wouldn't understand it; of
that half that understood it, most wouldn't apply the information correctly;
of the few that did, most already knew most of what he said; the few
remaining wouldn't make any difference.
I still have that book and you're right, it's the best of the books that he
wrote. In later years, he got away from what he wrote in that book and that's
when he started getting into trouble. I think his second book on OBV was his
next best. Both rank in the top ten of the almost 160 books I've read over
the years.
Good trading,
Joe Nemecek