RE: metastock-digest V1 #793

Discontinue my subscription to this e-mail mailing list.  Thanks  Dean Pugh
at shade@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 1:21 AM
To: metastock-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: metastock-digest V1 #793

metastock-digest      Thursday, December 9 1999      Volume 01 : Number 793

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:20:51 -0800
From: "Liu,Marshall,GLENDALE,Finance" <marshall.liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: - VIRUS ALERT!

Thanks Guy. I'll look into them.

Thanks,
Marshall M. Liu
Senior Systems Analyst
(818) 549 - 6269
marshall.liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 19:12:27 -0500
From: "Jeff" <jcob3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: B&B Fear

Jose:

I don't have an explorer set up for this system.  One reason is because I
only follow a limited number of stocks with it and I can recognize the
signals with only a quick glance at the chart.  The other is that because
the time period for each stock may be different, it would be cumbersome to
run explorations for every period.

I notice that you are including volume in your exploration.  How has that
worked for you?

Jeff