Investor sentiment

here is the latest sentiment data...

                 LOWRISK.COM

          INVESTOR SENTIMENT SURVEY

                  12 / 7 / 99

      brought to you by InvestorMap.com
the biggest directory of investing sites on the net.
       >> http://www.investormap.com <<

Below are the results of our weekly "Guess the Dow" sentiment
survey. The survey was taken from 11/29 through 12/5 on the
Lowrisk.com web site.

Number of participants: 560

30 day outlook:

43% bullish,  44% previous week
37% bearish,  36% previous week
20% neutral,  21% previous week

(percentages may not sum to 100 due to rounding)

Median guess for the Dow closing value on Friday, 12/10: 10,934 (it
was 11,050 last week). More complete sentiment data is available at:
<http://www.lowrisk.com/sentiment.htm>. Historical sentiment data is
available at: <http://lowrisk.com/sentiment-hist.htm>.

Investors grew slightly less bullish last week. Bullish sentiment
dropped 1% to end at 43%, while bearish sentiment rose 1% from 36%
to 37%. The neutral camp dropped from 21% to 20%. The market turned
in a strong performance last week, with the Dow rallying 297 points
for the week. So the drop in bullishness is very puzzling and would
seem to have bullish implications for the market, at least for the
short term.

Please stop by and put in your opinion on the market...the more
participation we get, the better our sentiment data. Please stop by
to take part in this week's survey at:
<http://www.lowrisk.com/guess.htm>.

best regards,
Jeff Walker

Disclaimer:

The financial markets are risky. Investing is risky. The
foregoing has been prepared solely for informational
purposes and is not a solicitation, or an offer to buy or
sell any security. Opinions are based on historical
research and data believed reliable, but there is no
guarantee that future results will be profitable.

jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx

InvestorMap.com- THE investing directory  http://investormap.com
Lowrisk.com- making sense of the market  http://www.lowrisk.com