Re: Dynamic Momentum Index - Help please

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Dynamic Momentum Index - Help please
  • From: "Walter Lake" <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:42:11 -0800

Hi Andreas

Thanks for posting the code. I can use it with other VB code that I have.

How do you display the output? I understand that VB is a stand alone program
without charting capabilities. Do you display the output as data or run it
over to XL for further processing or for display?

I noticed that there was a call to "sma" ... are your indicator formulas
kept in separate "folders", modules, etc.

I'm so used to using an application, i.e., Metastock or Excel to run code
that it's hard to think about how to use a "coding" screen to run a program.
Maybe someday I'll get this figured out.

Best regards

Walter