Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Heidi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hewlett Packard is the key source for drivers for your
printer, not Microsoft or any other company.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>And it seems that the very same drivers are used for Windows
95 and Windows 98. But the attached snapshot seems to suggest that 4.1 is the
current release.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2><A
href="http://www.hp.com/cposupport/swindexes/lj4m_swen.html";>http://www.hp.com/cposupport/swindexes/lj4m_swen.html</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Joe</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
  </B>Heidi Stubner &lt;<A
  href="mailto:stubner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>stubner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>To:
  </B>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  &lt;<A
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date:
  </B>Friday, November 26, 1999 10:00 AM<BR><B>Subject: </B>Re: Printing Charts
  with version 6.52<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>It is version 4.0, however I'm not sure
  if 4.0 is the newest version.&nbsp; My<BR>computer is 2 years old and the
  printer driver comes with your operating<BR>system.&nbsp; So my driver is
  actually 2 years old.&nbsp; I have not found where you<BR>can download the
  current driver from the internet other than hp.com.&nbsp; For<BR>Windows 95
  &amp; 98 the drivers come with the operating system.&nbsp; So mine
  is<BR>actually 2 years old (however it may be the current version).&nbsp;
  <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Nov 26 11:10:58 1999