Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52

Thanks. I downloaded it Wednesday, but I believe I already had the current version. The printer driver comes with the Windows 95 software, so when I installed Windows 95 I accessed my printer along with its current printer driver. The only question in my mind is . . . when I installed Windows 95 printer I was given a printer driver version of 4.0. Is this still the most recent driver? You can not access the printer driver from the internet. It comes with your Windows 95/98. I'm thinking that upgrading to Windows 98 might help. What do you think?
At 01:36 AM 11/26/1999 +0100, you wrote: >>>> Welcome to HP LaserJet 4M Support http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhome/lj4m.html click grey-button for the "Download the latest software!"-site: HP LaserJet 4M Printer Software-Windows section http://www.hp.com/cposupport/indexes1/lj4ms.html#win additional info http://www.hp.com/cposupport/indexes1/win98_info.html (Since I have a DeskJet had to go through the same routine). -Check out this Bi-directional section (eg switch this setting off) -also try the RAW printing (change printer settings) -and now for Equis, what is your next reply, since no new drivers are needed for using LJ4m in Win98 ????? Regards, Ton Maas ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and note the new address change. Also for my Homepage http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas Windows 98 Information
If you are upgrading your computer to Microsoft Windows 98 from Windows 95, The Hewlett Packard LaserJet printer software that you are currently using for Windows 95 is compatible with the Windows 98 Operating System. There is no need to obtain new drivers. If you were successfully printing with Windows 95 software and have upgraded to Windows 98, you should experience the same degree of success.
NOTE: All HP LaserJet printers prior to the HP LaserJet 4 printer were not sold with HP driver software. This includes the original HP LaserJet printer family, the HP LaserJet II printer family, the HP LaserJet III printer family, and HP LaserJet 2000 printer. The printer driver for these products is included with the Windows 98 operating system. Use the ADD PRINTER wizard to install that print driver.
See additional printer specific information below. If you are adding an HP LaserJet printer to a Windows 98 system, the Microsoft printer mini-driver will automatically be installed by the Windows 98 "Plug and Play" feature. HP printer software is not required for printer setup when the "Plug and Play" feature has been activated. EXCEPTION: When using an HP Color LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet 5 series printer in Windows 98, the Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet Windows 95 drivers must be used instead of the drivers automatically installed by Windows 98. If you wish to install the HP printer driver software, you can download the software from the Web and follow its instructions, or you can use the appropriate floppy disk or CD and complete the following setup process: * Insert 3.5 " floppy Disk #1 or CD into appropriate drive

* Run *:\setup.exe (* is "a" or "d" drive) *

Arabic Drivers:
The Arabic version of Windows 98 will not be available until the Fall of 1998. Information regarding the Arabic driver and Windows 98 compatibility will be available sometime in the Fall. New information will appear on this page as it becomes available.
Asian Drivers:
Asian versions of Windows 98 will not be available until on or after July 25, 1998. Information regarding the Asian drivers (Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese) and Windows 98 compatibility will be available in mid-July. New information will appear on this page as it becomes available.
Hebrew Drivers:
The Hebrew version of Windows 98 will not be available until the Fall of 1998. Information regarding the Hebrew driver and Windows 98 compatibility will be available sometime in the Fall. New information will appear on this page as it becomes available.