Three amazing channels

Just thought I'd share these three charts, JDSU, QCOM, and CSCO.
All three stocks were in nicely defined channels for six months or
more, and then broke out the top of them in the last week or so.

http://www.white-crane.com/stocks/jdsu.gif
http://www.white-crane.com/stocks/qcom.gif
http://www.white-crane.com/stocks/csco.gif

JDSU is in a new, steep, up-channel.  I don't know how long it can
last.  QCOM and CSCO may start using the top of the old channel as
support.  Too soon to tell.

As you can see from the buy arrows, I've been buying these after they
bounce off the bottom of the channel.  CSCO I've owned a long time,
but I've been buying more.  Sure wish I got into QCOM earlier.

Fundamentals for all three of these companies are great.  Especially
for JDSU, which makes optical components for fiber-optic networks.  I
think CSCO just reported a 49% yty growth in sales.  JDSU has
something like 100% yty growth.

The stocks may be over-extended right now.  But it makes sense to buy
them on any dips.  These are three companies that will be growing
earnings for a long, long time.

As always, do your own research.  But these are worth checking out.