Re: Internet security (a bit to feed your security paranoia ...)

Glen,

Thanks! I'll check out the sites you gave. To be honest, so far I've been
procrastinating on a really good virus-Tojan-worm-... (what else?) protection.
For weekly checks I use Trend Micro HouseCall, i.e. doing it through the Web
(it's on http://housecall.antivirus.com  if somebody interested). It caught a
couple weeks ago a dormant Trojan on my HD. So,  no round-the-clock sentinel
yet. Not sure about a firewall, since mine is a single machine, File/Printer
Sharing is off , how much more protection does one need then? O, certainly,
it's not to doubt sense of a firewall, but the question reflects rather my
inner struggle I know I am losing trying to escape an obvious need to do
something more on this virus-shmirus stuff <g>.

Cheers, Vitaly