Re: Printing Charts with version 6.52

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:33:07 -0800, you wrote:

>I have this problem from time to time if I have a lot of charts open or many
>applications running.  I just close a few things and re-print.  It might be
>a Windows resources issue.

>> I've had problems when printing charts.  If I print 100 charts, 20% are
>> 1/2 blank (the remaining is somehow lost - it is not printed on the next
>> page). I do not get any error messages on my printer.  I originally

I wish I printed 100 charts!  I however get this same error.  It is
inconsistent.  I think it is related to the video driver, as it reads
off the screen.

In some cases, I've seen the preview as perfect, yet indicators are
missing, or the whole chart is missing, leaving me with the frame.

Equis has had a long history of printing problems.  Try  to upgrade to
the latest drivers for your video card.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000/PSM