Re: Book: The Trading Secret That Can Make You Rich

4).  Save your time and money......

The secret is simply the 50% retracement concept.   The book is really just a
short white paper with a series of examples using eod data.   It might have
been a "secret" in 1950 but it's a little stale today.   You can find the 50%
retracement rule well talked about in many other books, from Edwards & Magee to
Schwager and everyone in between.   Yes, save your money.

Scheier