Re: Increasing the MetaStock(R) Formula Language with MetaStock 7

Yes, Lionel,  I seem to recall a company being called MAI Basic 4 or
something.  This is not related to the software package Basic4D which is a
VBA (Visual Basic for Applications™)-compatible language and COM object
interface plug-in for 4th Dimension® (4D) and Windows.

4th Dimension is a Windows and Macintosh RAD and relational database
development environment.  I know of no cross-platform RAD tool that can
compare to it.