RE: Datek

Problem:  Datek does not yet allow trading of options or futures.  They keep
being ridiculed by the market for dragging their feet in getting set up for
such.  And they keep promising.  But, as of yet, no trading options or
futures.  Bummer.

Plus:  I just got my 'checkbook' from them in the mail.  Now I'm just two or
three days from being able to obtain any monies I want from my account, even
all of it.  Very nice feeling.  I've been asking them for checking for
years.

Nicholas