AW: "System" testing -- attn: humour/irnony included

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: "System" testing -- attn: humour/irnony included
  • From: "Andreas Grau" <agrau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:48:49 -0800

Don,

I wonder why your postings always make me think of Monty Python.

Waiter to a guest in a restaurant on the question what's on the menue:

"Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; bacon
and spam;
egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg,
spam, spam,
bacon and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam,
spam, spam,
baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes
with a
mornay sauce garnished with truffled paté, brandy and a fried egg on top of
spam."
-- Monthy Python's Flying Circus

... can I have some VB programming instead of spam, please ... :-)

Andreas

N.B. Sorry, couldn't resist ...