Re: Upgrade

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:44:50 -0500, you wrote:

>Thanks,
>I found it. I tried to install and get "Invalid Patch File:
>C\Equis\MSWIN\MSW652.exe

Be careful, in their great wisdom, Equis has chosen to use the same
numbering sequence for the "Pro" version and the EOD (End of Day)
versions.  You may be trying to patch an EOD with a Pro version, or
vice-versa.

I will not comment on their marketing wisdom. It's a shame that the
creator of this software nomenclature mess gets his pay from my
purchase of Equis upgrades.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000/PSM