Re: Excel 97

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:54:09 -0600, you wrote:

>Chris:
>
>while they didn't have what I am looking for, their prices are very good
>indeed.
>
>Regards
>
>Lionel

Where I'm confused, is "el grande's" stock has dropped significantly
since the IPO.  See  www.egnd.com

To me. they appear to be a direct competitor to BN and Amazon. The
user interface is impeccable.

Besides myself, a couple of people bought audio CD's from them and the
delivery was good, the billing and e-mail confirmation very
professional.  I think they only lack exposure, unless it's a Ponzi
scheme ???

-= Chris ß =-