Re: B&B Fear Alert

Jeff, back on October 29th, I complimented you on your call on CSCO. It
closed at 70 15/16 when you call it and promptly jumped to 74 the next day.
After another big jump today (79 1/2). you deserve another pat on the back.
Thank you for sharing your analysis with us. Your advice, for free, is a lot
better than most get paying for it.
All the best,
Joe Nemecek