StochRSI 'Alert' Levels

Quick question....  Would you StochRSI aficionados prefer your 'alert'
levels for StochRSI at the 20-80 levels, or at the 30-70 levels?

Just curious.  I'm watching one particular stock, following a longer-term
StochRSI, and observing that this StochRSI has climbed above the 20 level,
and still no market action.  I'm wondering if it will take climbing above
the 30 level before serious action commences.

My tentative conclusion is that the 'market' is leery of a stock that is
still trading down below some StochRSI level, and will hold off buying until
that minimal StochRSI level is reached.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
Nicholas