RE: Why is everyone down?

"...mathematical probabilities and/or money management rules"

Now you're talking!

Money management rules should be incorporated in the testing process but
does Metastock still buy/sell the Full Position (ie the dollar value of the
account).
Metastock doesn't even have a random() function to test the random entry
system.

The system I want to test is;

Wait a random amount of days.
Enter Long if random(100) > 50.
Enter Short if random(100) < 50.
Then follow the trend with a MM stop.

The Random function is the FIRST thing I will be writing for V7.

Michael Samerski
Metronome Trading Systems Pty Limited
email : michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www : http://www.metronome-trading.com.au