From: Laurent GITTLER [mailto:lgittler@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 10:58 AM
To: Metastock (E-mail)
Subject: esignal eod historical data

Hello list,

I have a question on Metatstock + DBC esignal

I have currently MS 6.52 EOD, and I am considering switching/upgrading to MS
PRo.

I would like to know if it is possible to get all quotes EOD using the
downloader (for historics and eod or weekly based scans) as well as
real-time quotes, or should I need to keep my TC2000 for eod historics.

This question is important also for vacations. What should happen if I don't
get quotes real time.

Thank you

Laurent Gittler