From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Glen Wallace
Sent: Friday, October 29, 1999 5:59 PM
To: MetaStock listserver
Subject: Re: Vince's Books

Kevin:

Haven't read his third book, but Mathematics of Money Management was
excellent.  It takes optimal f to a new level  --  particularly dynamic
fractional f, which I use.

Ralph Vince says in his intro that PMF was about mathematical tools, while
MMM takes the tools and builds "... bigger, more elaborate, more powerful
tools -- machines, where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts."

Now if I can just convince Guy Tann to read these  ;)