Short term Buy

All:

Well, like I said, today's buy was against our Intermediate Trend, and I
didn't know how long it would be before we got a sell signal.  I do now.
Tonight and tomorrow in the morning we're going short.  That one day buy
returned 30% on investment (margin) which wasn't too bad.  Now lets see if
we can hold on to it. :)

We also made money on all of the indices as well as my brother's stock picks
(except MU).  He really loves that stock and keeps dropping bucks on it.

Regards,

Guy
Fax (630) 604-1589