Realtime Intraday Interval and MS 7.0 problems

All!

Does anybody know how to create realtime MetaStock securities for a  higher
interval than 60 minutes? I am interested in 3 hours (180 mins), 4 hours
(240 mins) and 12 hours (720 mins) as well as a daily (1440 mins) update
where I can have long history with todays bar active.

Also- It seems some people have been having trouble with their 7.0 pro
upgrade (including myself). My problems have centered on getting the custom
indicators translated. I have managed to do some via piecemal imports from
6.52 having that version installed on a second computer. However not all
indicators come across. Furthermore those of my SmartCharts and Layouts that
employ custom indicators have become screwed up and there are hundreds of
them. It seems MS is replacing some of my indicators with other ones. Any
solutions out there?

Also it seems MS 7.0 is unstable especially when the Organizer and custom
indicators are involved.

I am running MS on a Windows 98 Pentium II/266 MHz with 128 Mb internal
memory.

Thanks,
Yngvi Hardarson
hardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx