Re: Stockwiz

I have stopped using i-Soft's 100 USD/year since 12 months.

My current provider is Quote Plus for ~$200 USD/year. I have no regret at all.

Quote Plus provides the automatic data maintenance (split, IPO, symbol or
name change, sector & industry groups, etc) i-Soft has always been
incapable of.
It is also perfectly integrated with the Metastock environment
(Equis/Computrac 255/dir limit however) : Metastock Output -or- Quote Plus
virtual (= a QP database hook from any Metastock access compatible TA program).

Br. Alain
_____