From: Guy Tann <grt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastock <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, October 23, 1999 4:02 AM
Subject: Shorting too soon!

To All:

Well, it looks like our sell signal was a little premature today, but we
reversed this morning and went short.  Got to follow the signals, no matter
where they may take you when your system is running 88% profitable (1999).
This trade may be the one that gets us back to our historical 75% average.
:)

Anyway, this has happened before, where we jumped in, the market went
against us and then turned around in our favor.  Maybe that'll happen again.
We are less invested on the short side, since my brother is off to visit my
dad and he does some stocks as well, while I manage the futures side.  In
keeping with our money management rules, we maintained our cool and did not
fudge the numbers and increase our positions.

Anyway, whether we win or lose, I try to post every thing (even when we're
on the wrong side of a trade like today) to let you know what we're doing.

Regards,

Guy
Fax (630) 604-1589