From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Al Taglavore
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 12:18 PM
To: MetaStock List Group
Subject: channel breakout ahead

In keeping with a recent post of Steve and Guy, I would call the chart
pattern of AHP to the attention of any that may be interested.  It appears
that the April to Sep downtrend has ended and a bottom was reached at
38.05.  I entered on what I deemed  the up move from a 2c wave at 46.10 on
10-18.
Though the stock is in the upper 1/3 of the uptrend channel, support
appears at 48.10.

I have a position, and added to it today. Not recommending anything other
than perhaps some would like to review the chart.

Al Taglavore