Big Cajones?

JimG, Ton, and All

Well, my brother has a lot of confidence in our buy signal from a few days
ago, and decided to make an additional commitment to the long side this
morning.  He bought more QQQ and set up a new position in XLK at the bottom
this morning.

Even at the worst point in the sell off today, our long S&P contracts were
still up 8.50 to 10.00 points

Jimmy also feels that MU (Micron) is a buy (especially at this level), as
they're supposedly going to have a great earnings announcement. At least
that's the street gossip in Silicon Valley.  Everyone in the Valley says
that Micron will report "fantastic" earnings.  This will be against last
year's loss.

Regards,

Guy
Fax (630) 604-1589