Buy?

To All:

Well, we took a lot of profits this morning (80%+ return in 4 trading
days) and have started to go long, but very cautiously.

Hate going long into the CPI report tomorrow AM, but have to follow the
trading system, which is running at 88%+ correct for the entire year
(which is better than our historical average of around 75%).  Of course,
this may be the trade that brings our averages back in line. :)

Instead of loading up on stocks, my brother reversed his SPY and QQQ
with the thought that if we're wrong, the damage will be substantially
less than if we had gone long the stocks.

Regards,

Guy
Fax (630) 604-1589

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\smime5.p7s"