From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 3:19 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Volume accumulation percent indicator

HHP,
Thanks for taking the time to respond.  Although there
may be more than one
expression for VAP, both Chaikins and VAP (David
Vomund's VAP) are plotted
on page 69 of October TASC.  From looking at the
chart, you can see that VAP
isn't simply a multiple of Chaikins.  If you see any
more about it, pleae
post it.
Thanks again,
Dan