Re: Shark-32 Pattern

David,
Yes I create and save a separate P&F chart on each security of my
"Watchlist" folder which I find very useful for determining support and
resistance levels especially when the bar chart is unclear.

The previous message I sent has todays chart of the All Ordinaries with the
signal for the Shark pattern and attached are 2 html files with further
info.

This should help.

Regards,
Ian Burgoyne