Re: The POMF%-Persistency of Money Flow Percentage Indicator

Marcel,

Persistence or (PMF%) is the percentage of days over 6 months that the
Chaikin Money Flow Oscillator is above 0.  The Chaikin Money Flow Osc.
formula default uses a 21 day money flow sum divided by the 21 day sum
of daily volume.  HHP sent the correct indicator formula for
persistence, tho you can modify it by selecting 1 for "Pds1" if you
prefer to create a 120 day cumulative money flow indicator to do what
you are suggesting.  The cumulative money flow indicator often uses a
90SMA trigger.

Good luck,
Craig