From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Glen Wallace
Sent: Monday, October 04, 1999 6:15 PM
To: MetaStock listserver
Subject: Re: Pinnacle Data and CSI Unfair Advantage - opinions?

Guy:

I know little about Pinnacle and CSI, other than they have good reputations
for squeaky clean data and good continuous futures contracts.  It will take
me a few weeks to investigate, but I'll let you know.

I'm getting a little weary of bad ticks and continuous contracts where,
after hours of testing, you find they used some silly method of stitching
the contracts and you're back to the drawing board.