Re: Excel 2000 VBa book--some details reqd.

Hi Rajat

The author is John Walkenbach at http://www.j-walk.com/

The publisher is IDG Books at
http://www.idgbooks.com

The complete description of the book is at
http://www.idgbooks.com/cgi/fill_out_template.pl?idgbook:0-7645-3263-4:book-
idg::uidg273588

ISBN # 0-7645-3263-4 ... published 1999

Enjoy

Walter

PS: How does Metastock handle the importing of price data on multiple
worksheets in an Excel workbook. Can I specify a sheet?