Re: Excel 2000 VBa book

Hi Daniel

With Metastock being a "cash cow" business (as the MBA's describe it) ... no
investment and milk it till it dies, Excel continues to look like the only
way to go.

It looks like all of the "charting" software companies have totally run out
of ideas as to where the next big direction will go. Once the rush to
day-trading (i.e., shorter time frames) is over ... they're dead in the
water.

Re: Quotes Plus ... even though I don't use it ... John Fritch at

http://home.earthlink.net/~jfritch/

sent me an email that his large workbook posted at the site is only part of
a much larger workbook that he has for QuotesPlus. He'll respond directly to
your questions.

Once memory settles down in price  P3-450's etc. should be down to
Celeron prices and with gig chips on the horizon all that you mention will
be possible.

If I don't learn to program, I'm going to get left in the dust ... because I
can't count of the charting companies to bail me out.

Best regards

Walter