Re: Nice flag formation in CVSN

No, I'm not touting the stock.  (Note the absence of exclamation
marks, as in "Wow CVSN!!!!".)  I'm not stupid enough to think you
could move a stock by recommending it on a list server.

Average volume is 200k shares.  I doubt that invalidates trendline
analysis.  CVSN is showing a strong trend, and the flag pattern
indicates it is ready to pop again.  I just want to know if anyone
agrees or disagrees and why.