Re: 7.0 eod

Yours is just a performance consideration. There are others as
security/privacy if your preferred search/system tests have to be exported
or certified availability : I know how much time it would take to restore
my EOD application after most local accidents, what about the remote
service ? How do you back it up ? Such a dependance is the EOD nonsense IMHO.

Alain.