Re: Meta's fib tool

From: Lionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 1999 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Meta's fib tool

> Mark:
>

> I've come to the sad conclusion that Equis doesn't really care and that
> they think they have an exclusive franchise (that is franchise as Warren
> Buffett defines it).  If Omega provided better service manuals and online
> help, they would take away Equis' market.

But they don't! I'm running both Tradestation 2000i and Metastock, for
different reasons. Omega has some of the poorest customer service in the
world. They simply don't give a damn. As for their manuals, I refer to the
Metastock manual for clarification of an indicator if I need it. Yes we
bitch and moan about Equis but their customer service is first rate and they
do care about their customers.

I'm using Tradestation because their EZ language is far superior to
Metastock and their charts can accept 50 data feeds making it easy to
develop multi symbol systems and cross market systems. I use Metastock for
charting, displaying indicators, and scanning the markets. Their charting
capabilities are superior to Tradestations and Metastock doesn't crash my
computer like Tradestation does. When Equis catches up Omega will go bust.

John Manasco