Re: CSCO

First, let me say that I agree with your purchase of CSCO.  Cisco is a
great company, and I have a large long-term position in it.

But I don't understand the channel you draw (which looks to me
completely arbitrary.)  There are no support points for your top line,
and only two for the bottom.

OTOH, there is a clear channel including all data from February 1999
through the present.  Also, if you look at the longer term channel
that CSCO was in from Nov 1995 thru Nov 1997, the top of that channel
is now the bottom of the current channel (a case of resistance
becoming support.)

Here's a link to my CSCO chart:
http://www.white-crane.com/stocks/csco.gif