RE: S&P 500 (follow-up to 8/17 post)

Steve

I have tons of Detroit stories.  I've been off line for a couple of days
with food poisoning and still feel like crapola.  My better half has me
drinking Gatorade as she says my electrolytes are screwed up (whatever they
are).  I've never spent so much time in bed since my quad-bypass.  Haven't
eaten for five days now and she says I'm looking good <G>.  Anyway, we were
short for 3 days and reversed.  Did add to the position through brilliant
work, insofar as that goes.  At least that's the story my brother would like
to broadcast.  The real facts were, he was late coming back from his 4,500
yard morning swim (I know, he's the sick one) and was late putting the
orders in.  Bought in when the market was down over 100 points.  I think he
told me something about Dec S&P futures @1320 but I don't remember (like I
said, I been sick).  Anyway, he likes to remind me that the orders I put in
were executed @1329.25 (Sept) while his were 20 points or so better.  If I
felt better I'd tell him exactly where to stuff that order sheet.

Regards

Guy