Re: System Tester Stops

Absolutely.  First, toss out exiting at the high or low because this is not
reality.  If I could do this every day, I wouldn't need MetaStock because
I'd be rich.  That leaves us with exiting on the open or close.  This only
reflects reality for a handful of systems, and distorts system test results
to the point where they are nearly useless.

What do you say Equis?